Dublin Dragon Boat Regatta – 12th & 13th September 2015

We are now open for entries for the Dublin Dragon Boat Regatta, if you would like an entry form please email info@dragonboat.ie.

Saturday, 12th September 2015:
International Challenge – 200m
Novice Challenge – 200m
Breast Cancer Survivor Challenge – 200m (80% of the crew must be BCS and the remaining 20% can be made up of women only).

Sunday, 13th September 2015:
International Challenge – 400m
Novice Challenge – 200m
Under 18s Challenge – 200m (All crew members must be under 18 as at 1st June 2015).